A quick, yet impressive dinner.
2 tablespoons milk
A dash of salt and pepper
¼ small onion, chopped finely
1 generous handful fresh spinach, thoroughly cleaned and chopped
Butter for sautéing
1. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
2. In a small frying pan, sauté the onion in melted butter until translucent.
3. Add the spinach to the butter until thoroughly wilted.
4. Add the spinach-onion mixture to the eggs and gently combine.
5. Grease the pan again with butter. Add the egg mixture. Do not touch the egg until the bottom has thoroughly set.
6. Once able, attempt to flip the egg mixture as you would a pancake or flapjack. If that is not possible, use a spatula or other cooking instrument and divide it down the middle, flipping one semi-circle at a time.
7. Once cooked through, set aside on a plate to let it cool slightly. If you wish, you can cut the omelet into squares, diamonds, or other shapes.