½ large green pepper with seeds removed
½ cup frozen vegetable blend
½ teaspoon flour
Meltable cheese of some sort, either shredded or cut into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Bring a small pot of water to a boil, add the frozen vegetable blend and cook until the vegetables begin to float to the top. Drain and pour into small bowl.
3. Toss vegetables with flour.
4. Using your hands, begin to fill the green pepper with the vegetable-flour mixture. When the pepper is half-way full, add a generous amount of cheese.
5. Continue to fill the vegetables into the pepper, using your hands to press them in as much as possible. When the pepper is full, add remaining cheese to the top.
6. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Once the pepper has sufficiently softened, broil the top to get a nice toasted and roasted flavor. Serve warm.